Monday, March 14, 2011

Rite Aid Video Values

At the end of February I wrote about Rite Aid and all the different types of reward programs they offer.  One of them being the video values on their website.  You can go here to refresh your memory or take a peak if you missed it the first time.

One thing that I think is worth mentioning about these video reward coupons is that Rite Aid changes them every month but the coupons often don't expire at the end of that month.  What I have started doing is when I have some free time and I'm just vegging out on the couch, I watch as many of them as I can (or am interested in) even if I don't intend to buy the product right away.  That way I have at least earned the coupon so that if a great sale comes up in the month following I can benefit.

A great example of this is on Band-Aids and Neosporin this month.  At Rite Aid this week if you purchase $10 worth of Johnson & Johnson Wound Care, Band-Aid, or Neosporin products (remember this is before any coupons are applied), you'll receive $5 in +UP rewards back.  In the February Video Values I earned two coupons, $1.50 off one Band-Aid AND one Neosporin together and another for $0.50 off a Band-Aid product OR Neosporin product.  These are Rite Aid coupons that can then be stacked with any manufacturers coupons you might have.  In the 2/13 Red Plum coupon insert there was a manufacturers coupon for $1.50 off when you buy a Band-Aid and Neosporin product together as well.  I have been buying multiple newspapers so I have two of those coupons.  So here's what the transaction will look like:


Buy (2) Band Aid Bandages (10-80 ct)
Buy (2) Neosporin Ointments (0.5 oz)
Use (2) $1.50 off both from 1/9 or 2/13 RP
Plus use $1.50 Band Aid and Neosporin Feb Video Values coupon (if you watched it)
Plus use 50c Band Aid or Neosporin Feb Video Values coupon (if you watched it)
Pay $6.96 and get $5 Up Reward
Total: $0.49
The actual prices here are just an estimation.  I'll come back and edit it once I have a chance to go shopping and know for sure what the exact prices will be.  

I don't know how or why but my husband uses an abnormal amount of Band-Aids and Neosporin so I'll definitely be taking advantage of this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment