Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rite Aid Sales 3/20 - 3/26


I made my weekend trip to Rite Aid this morning.  I don't think the sales in the past couple weeks have been as good as they have been in the past but I did pick up a few things that seem to be good deals.

Like usual, I purchased my four Sunday papers so that totaled to about $8

2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1.99 each
      Used $1 off 2 printable from Lysol.com
      Received $1 +UP Reward toward next purchase
      I will also submit this for $1 Single Check Rebate (SCR) (Limit 1)

2 Lysol Disinfectant Wipes $1.99 each
      Used $1 off 2 printable from Lysol.com
      Received $1 +UP Rewards toward next purchase
 
2 Rite Aid Brand Men's Multi Vitamin $7.49 each
      On sale B1G1F
      Paid $3.75 each

2 Sundown Vitamins
      On sale B1G1F
      Used $1 off 1 Rite Aid coupon
      Used $3 off 2 printable from Sundown.com
      Paid 2.25 each

2 Tresemme Shampoos
2 Tresemme Conditioner
      On sale for 3.99 and also B1G1F
      Used 4 $1 off 1 coupons found in todays paper (3/20/11 SS)
      Paid $1 each

2 Butterfinger Nestle Nest Eggs $3.99 (saving these for Easter)
      On sale B1G1F
      Used 2 - $0.55 off 1 printable coupons
      Paid $1.45 each

Total this week before any savings approximately $53.00
Total out of pocket after coupons and previously earned +UP: 17.01 (including $8 for newspapers)
Earned $4 in +UP
Will submit for $1 SCR
Also received a survey code and once completed I will receive a $3 off $15 purchase coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment