Monday, April 4, 2011

Rite Aid Deals 4/3 - 4/9


(6) Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (10 ct.) - 2/$2 with $1 +UP wyb 2*
      used $1.00/2 coupon from 3/13 RP
      *The sale on these was actually a typo in the weekly ad which should have said 2/$5 with no +UP.  Since I made my weekly shopping trip early on Sunday morning and they hadn't gotten their signs up yet they still honored the sale and manually marked each box down to $0.50 but said once they got their in store signs up that they wouldn't be doing that anymore.  After I left that Rite Aid I went down to the other store that is right up the street and they wouldn't honor the deal, in the fine print on the back of the flyer it does say that they're not responsible for typographical errors.
My Rite Aid trip this Sunday morning was kind of interesting.  There wasn't much for sales that I was interested in, only the Scunci hair elastics and the Quaker Chewy Granola bars. 

(4) Scunci Hair Elastics (18 ct.) - $1.99 with $1.99 +UP (limit 2)
      Bought 2 using my Wellness+ card and 2 using my husband's card when I went to the second Rite Aid.  If you're going to look for this deal keep your eyes out for the double packs that are labeled "buy 1 get 1 Free."  They still ring up with the $1.99 sale price and print the +UP reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment